Wednesday, July 15, 2009

KENNY CHESNEY!!

I have been a huge Kenny Chesney fan since his first album came out when I was a teenager. We saw him in concert 6 years ago, but from higher seats. When I heard he was coming again, I knew I wanted to be front and center. Standing in line for 5 hours to get seats front and center was well worth it! Kori, Kiley and I had front row seats and it was amazing!!! Kenny is great in concert and his opening acts, Lady Antebellum and Miranda Lambert were great as well. We rocked out to Kenny up close and personal. We also got his autograph at the end of the show. I brought three cd covers with me and he signed all three of them- one for each of us! What a fantastic night. Before the concert we had dinner at Texas Roadhouse with two of Kiley's friends: Emily and Stacy. So fun!!! Thanks girls for an awesome girls night out!!


Miranda Lambert
Me, Kiley and Kori with our signed CD Cases










Lady Antebellum



At Texas Roadhouse: Emily, Stacy, Me, Kori, Kiley

2 comments:

McCarrey said...

You are so darn lucky! What an awesome night and awesome pics!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for sharing! :)

Kiley said...

That ROCKED!!!!